Listen weekdays between 6am and 9am, December 2 through December 17 for the cue to call 424-1430 or #1430 for Verizon customers. Each weekday, listeners will have a chance to win a $25 certificate from Coho Liquidation in Sedro-Woolley.
When you hear the designated contest trigger, be the 12th caller to win.
Listeners will also have a chance to win a $100 gift certificate and other prizes to be determined by KBRC on the last day of the giveaway, December 17. Must be 18 or older to play and not have won an on-air prize on KBRC to be able to win. No employees or immediate family members of J&J Broadcasting are eligible to win.
Daily Contests: (424-1430, 424-4278 and *1430 for Verizon customers)
**KBRC Trivia – Mornings at 7:20a.
(El Gitano Certificates)
**”Classic Rock Trivia” – MONDAY at 7:50a.
**”Oldies Trivia” WEDNESDAY at 7:50a.
**”Wins-Day”‘s (Wed.), 6a-9a. Brought to you by Rely Local Skagit!
Certificates from Skagit River Brewery, El Gitano, Fidalgo Bay Coffee,
Sahara Pizza and Big Rock Café.
(No “Wins-Day” on 12/25 or 1/1)
Instant Winner Thursday’s: (1-800-833-9211)
Starting at 9am, win CD’s and DVD’s spanning the classic hits universe.
12/12: Heart – “Dreamboat Annie” (CD)
12/19: Grand Funk Railroad – “Greatest Hits” (CD)
12/26: The Beach Boys – “The 50th Anniversary Tour”
GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR KBRC
The following shall serve as a basis for determining winners of all games and contests that air on KBRC radio unless otherwise stated by individual contest rules and regulations. In the following, “win” refers to the receiving of any item without compensation.
1. Prizes won on KBRC are limited to one (1) per household per station within a 30-day period. Station employees and immediate families are not eligible to participate in station sponsored contests. Employee’s of businesses that sponsor station contests and promotions are not eligible to win any “grand prize” offers. Employees of other media companies are not eligible to participate in station sponsored contests. KBRC reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Contestants must be eighteen (18) years or older unless otherwise announced.
3. Prizes are non transferable. Gift Certificates have no cash surrender value. Prizes may not be sold. If it is determined that a winner has “sold” a prize they had won, they are no longer eligible to participate in station contests.
4. NO SUBSTITUTION or other consideration will be offered instead of the stated prize. All items won must be claimed within seven (7) days of winning. Some prizes (tickets) may be time sensitive and a shorter time frame may be required to pick up prizes.
5. If prizes are not claimed within the stated period of time, the winner waves the right to the prize and the prize reverts to the possession of the stations. Continued failure to pick up prize will make winner ineligible to participate in future contests.
6. Winners are responsible for appropriate taxes and fees associated with the winning of ANY prize.
7. Proper photo ID is required to claim any prize. If the prize is cash of more than $100 in value, a social security identification, such as a social security card, passport, or paycheck stub, is ALSO required.
8. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the IRS for every prize or accumulation of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes, license and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. KAPS and KBRC is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning.
10. Winners may be required to sign a release. All winners agree to allow KBRC to use their name, voice and/or likeness, portrait, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming into the stations may be taped and may be aired on the station without further approval.
11. By winning any items from KBRC, the winner and the user of the item(s) releases KBRC from any responsibility to any incident related to the use of the item(s). Incidents include (but are not limited to) cancellation or alteration of event, expiration of item, bodily injury or death. KBRC assumes no liability for lost, stolen, or situations that may arise from any prize awarded in any contest.
12. All entries received by KBRC become the property of the stations and will not be returned. KBRC will not be responsible for a contestant’s failure to win any prizes due to entry box, phone, email, fax, or direct mail difficulties. Additional rules pertaining to other station contest(s) may not supersede these rules.
13. KBRC radio reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time.
14. KBRC reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
15. Disputes regarding these rules will be settled by the GM of KBRC. All decisions are final.
16. By entering a contest, participants agree to abide by these rules.
Contest rules are available at:
KBRC 2029 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, WA 98273