Maui Vacation Getaway
Presented by Skagit Ford part of the Tapley Family Auto Group
HERE ARE THE RULES FOR THE MAUI VACATION GETAWAY
- From June 24th through August 29th you can enter once per week at all participating Maui Vacation Getaway sponsors. You can get additional entries at station remote broadcasts between June 23rd and August 29th and by listening to Mike in the Morning on KAPS or Steven B on KBRC mornings Monday through Friday.
- One entry will be drawn from participating sponsors each week of the promotion. Those entries will be eligible for our semifinal drawing on Friday, September 5th. All entries from remote broadcasts and daily winners from the KAPS and KBRC morning shows will automatically be eligible for the semifinal drawing.
- All entries chosen in our semifinal drawing will be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing on Saturday, September 20th, at Skagit Ford. Contestants must be present to win. Stations reserve the right to change the date to another Saturday in September if conditions warrant.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive airfare for two to Hawaii. Stations reserve the right to change Island & hotel accommodations, depending on availability and requested travel dates.
- Contestants must be 21 years of age to participate.
- Station employees, immediate families and employees of businesses sponsoring the promotion are not eligible to participate. Employees of other media are not eligible to participate.
- KAPS and KBRC reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet eligibility requirements.
Maui Vacation Getaway sponsors include…
- Skagit Ford in Burlington
- Airporter Shuttle in Burlington
- Protech Automotive in Sedro-Woolley
- All Valley Glass in Mount Vernon
- Jerry Smith Kia in Burlington
- Jerry Smith Chevrolet in Anacortes
- Cascade Mall in Burlington
- Mount Vernon Towing & Auto Repair
–The Berry Barn
If the Mariners win on SUNDAY, you’ll have many chances to win
KBRC seats to the M’s all morning MONDAY during the KBRC Morning “Free-For-All”!
(Because of the Labor Day holiday, Mariners Monday will be moved to Tuesday!)
Daily Contests: (424-1430, 424-4278 and *1430 Verizon customers)
**KBRC Trivia – WEEKDAYS at 7:20a.
(Sahara Pizza. Skagit River Brewery, El Gitano and a variety of other prizes to win)
**Classic Rock Trivia – MONDAY at 7:50a. (Brought to you by Rightway Plumbing)
(Prizes from Fidalgo Bay Coffee, Sahara Pizza and more)**Oldies Trivia WEDNESDAY at 7:50a.
**Oldies Trivia – WINS-DAY at 7:50a.
(Brought to you by ALL VALLEY AUTO GLASS)
**”Wins-Day”‘s (Wed.), 6a-9a.
“WINS-DAY” Prizes 9/3:
Prizes from El Gitano, All Valley Auto Glass,
Skagit River Brewery, Fidalgo Bay Coffee.
ROD STEWART IN LAS VEGAS!!!
August 18th through September 4th, KBRC listeners will be able to enter to win…
-Two tickets to Rod Stewart: THE HITS, opening September 17th and running through November 23rd
-Two night stay at Caesars Palace
-Dinner for two at Serendipity 3
-Roundtrip airfare for two to Las Vegas
Listeners may enter online at www.bestradiocontest.com or they can text “Win Vegas” (two words) to 27503.
Winner announced Sep 5.
GENERAL CONTEST RULES FOR KBRC
The following shall serve as a basis for determining winners of all games and contests that air on KBRC radio unless otherwise stated by individual contest rules and regulations. In the following, “win” refers to the receiving of any item without compensation.
1. Prizes won on KBRC are limited to one (1) per household per station within a 30-day period. Station employees and immediate families are not eligible to participate in station sponsored contests. Employee’s of businesses that sponsor station contests and promotions are not eligible to win any “grand prize” offers. Employees of other media companies are not eligible to participate in station sponsored contests. KBRC reserves the right to revoke any prize if the contestant does not meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Contestants must be eighteen (18) years or older unless otherwise announced.
3. Prizes are non transferable. Gift Certificates have no cash surrender value. Prizes may not be sold. If it is determined that a winner has “sold” a prize they had won, they are no longer eligible to participate in station contests.
4. NO SUBSTITUTION or other consideration will be offered instead of the stated prize. All items won must be claimed within seven (7) days of winning. Some prizes (tickets) may be time sensitive and a shorter time frame may be required to pick up prizes.
5. If prizes are not claimed within the stated period of time, the winner waves the right to the prize and the prize reverts to the possession of the stations. Continued failure to pick up prize will make winner ineligible to participate in future contests.
6. Winners are responsible for appropriate taxes and fees associated with the winning of ANY prize.
7. Proper photo ID is required to claim any prize. If the prize is cash of more than $100 in value, a social security identification, such as a social security card, passport, or paycheck stub, is ALSO required.
8. A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the IRS for every prize or accumulation of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes, license and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. KAPS and KBRC is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning.
10. Winners may be required to sign a release. All winners agree to allow KBRC to use their name, voice and/or likeness, portrait, and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation. All calls coming into the stations may be taped and may be aired on the station without further approval.
11. By winning any items from KBRC, the winner and the user of the item(s) releases KBRC from any responsibility to any incident related to the use of the item(s). Incidents include (but are not limited to) cancellation or alteration of event, expiration of item, bodily injury or death. KBRC assumes no liability for lost, stolen, or situations that may arise from any prize awarded in any contest.
12. All entries received by KBRC become the property of the stations and will not be returned. KBRC will not be responsible for a contestant’s failure to win any prizes due to entry box, phone, email, fax, or direct mail difficulties. Additional rules pertaining to other station contest(s) may not supersede these rules.
13. KBRC radio reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time.
14. KBRC reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
15. Disputes regarding these rules will be settled by the GM of KBRC. All decisions are final.
16. By entering a contest, participants agree to abide by these rules.
Contest rules are available at:
KBRC 2029 Freeway Drive, Mount Vernon, WA 98273